Yes, very nice.

The First and Original Toupee Blog, extolling the grandeur of the most glorious creation of mankind, the phony looking head rug.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chris Klein

I thought I ought to try to watch that movie American Pie since it seems to have a pretty large place in modern culture.  Oh my god what an appalling piece of crap.  I tried three times.  I kept going back, thinking I sat through Dude Where's My Car, I can sit through this.  I sat through fifteen minutes of it and that wasn't easy.  I knew from the first minute you pretty much had to be as stupid as the people in the movie to be able to appreciate it.  You also have to not notice something like this:
Here is Chris Klein sporting a super-believable HIGH SCHOOL toupee. 

I can spot that baby from down the hall.  NICE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment